Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Feeling Crafty

I realized late one morning that Abram had 2 weeks off from school.  Since we had snow days the girls lost most of their first week.  Which meant I needed to keep us busy!

Out came the paints.  I did crafts daily with the bigs.  I need to impart some of that on this boy!  He loved it.  Though he has a much shorter attention span than I remember with the big girls.  It was a success.  We have been working on writing our name for rewards.   He is doing so well with it.  Emilia even got in the action and painted a bit.





Making thumb-bunnies and a silly smile

1 comment:

offieos said...

Nice and great information I found in this blog. Thanx for sharing this information. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts.
www.webroot.com/safe
www.office.com/setup