Wednesday, July 1, 2015

French Lick 2015

This year was top notch.
I am so thankful for the time we get to spend together as a family every year at French Lick.  But this year was special.  All the cousins got to spend extra time together.  Our kiddos love being with their cousins.  I could not ask for a better getaway.

This year they added a trolley rebuilt from the past.  My train loving guy loved this!  It comes by every 15 min or so to take guests to West Baden and other stops along the way.
Some of my favorite moments with my favorite people

both girls are excellent swimmers




Leah is the reining hula champ

Abe learning to bowl
He really was not into this activity- maybe next year 

the gang
the guys just got in from golfing




slow down, guys. slow down





yearly west baden garden photo


No comments: