Monday, April 19, 2010

Leah's special day...

On Leah's birthday we tried to stay busy doing special things for her, as a family.
We started the day with a walk with Britt & Mere and ended the day with a walk with daddy. We love being out side, especially in this beautiful weather. She was still a bit cranky from molar-itis (as I call it). Thankfully by Saturday her uppers came through all the way. Now just waiting on the lowers.
We try to take a family pic on the girls bday. All my pics from Ayla's past on the other computer, but itd be cute to look back as our family has progressed.
When we got back from our walk we let her open her special gift from Mommy, Daddy & Ayla.

Meet Leah's new friend.

So far she calls her "Ba Ba". I think she's trying to say baby? Isn't she beautiful. We had her made just for her. I found this amazing site where SAHM make these beautiful personalized dolls to spread the word of God.

Each doll is personalized with whatever scripture you want on their belly. Our hope is she has this baby forever and when she needs a pick me up she can read this and feel safe.

We love you Leah Hope. Hope you had a wonderful year!!

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Leah Robinson said...

So cute! I might just have to get some for my girls =)

Chelsa said...

great idea on the doll!
your family is gorgeous and you look GREAT!

Brittany said...

That doll is ADORABLE!! Love it!

Sonya said...

That doll is so neat! Love it!

Sapphire Sweets by Emily said...

That is such a neat gift! Miss Leah is lucky to have such a special family. (BTW-I got Emily's bookcase online at Target. The bins were from Wal-Mart but fit perfectly.)

Tera said...

Awww...her doll turned out super cute! I've seen those dolls on Bring the Rain & Kelly's Korner, but I honestly think they are cuter "in person"...I mean seeing yours up close on the computer. ;)