Wednesday, August 4, 2010

A Fun Day Out + Playgroup

Tuesday we met up with my friend Jen and her 3 wild & silly boys to play in the water before she drove back home. We don't get to see them often so I couldn't pass it up.

The girls and I played in the park while it was still cooler in the am. Then we met at the splash park in Petersburg. We were happy to be the only ones there and could run and play without bothering anyone. It was alot of fun. Leah wanted to see and do anything the older boys did. Ayla hung close to us ladies, snacked, and played on her own. She'd come up and ask us "did you see my cool moves?". Ha.

Anyways, it was nice to catch up a little. Laugh. And let the girls burn off some energy.
Thanks for meeting us Jen! Maybe we'll do it on your turf next time....

Wednesday, was playgroup day. It was officially a million degrees outside and so we all needed to take shelter. It was my turn to host playgroup. We had a good turnout. Had lots of kiddos running around, eating, playing, or snuggling.

The car was a hot ticket. Everyone wanted in.



Leah was a grump. Thought she was just tired? Turns out she decided not to nap well or sleep AT ALL last night. I am writing this post in zombie mode.

4 comments:

Jen said...

We had a blast, too. I just downloaded my pictures, to I will e-mail them to you soon!

Chelsa said...

we <3 the splash park! our new rental is about 1 min. from it! let me know if you are coming back :)

Jessie said...

Thanks for hosting! It was wild, but fun as usual!:) Oh and I have to agree with you--I think Koen and Leah will be good friends...they are too much alike not to be--haha!

Chase said...

Court, its Chase, Do you have facebook? I doubt Ill find my way back here, so Chase Creech on Facebook or chasecreech@hotmail.com same old email address. Just found you finally on a family blog of all places. so throw me a message.