Friday, July 8, 2011

Independence Day 2011


Its alot of work having a shindig, but we love doing it.
I think our 4th of July party is my fave party we throw every year bc you're not worried about a "theme" or birthday.
Its just a good excuse to get together and have a good time.

We had lots of friends and family over for dinner and even more showed up to watch the fireworks.
I forgot to get my camera out all afternoon, but still got some good shots.



Ayla loves her great-grandma



Daisy & "Bop"





This sadly is the only pic I got of my two girls together. The kids were running wild and this is as good as it gets. Good thing they are cute! ha :) Mimi got in on the lovin' too! Isn't my mama beautiful?!





Our little family





Ayla's first sparkler.... looks like a ragamuffin!



Hope you had a tasty 4th of July!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: