Monday, July 8, 2013

John Cooper Turns One and Family Fun

 June went took a long weekend trip to Cincy to help prepare and celebrate our nephew Cooper's first birthday.  It was so much fun spending alone time with their family, shopping, eating, and laughing.  Little Cooper keeps changing and growing so much!



Gina, Cooper's mama, decided on "frogs, snails, and puppy dog tails" as her theme and I got to decorate while she cooked for the party.  I love how it turned out.  We did a really neat balloon banner also, not sure how I forgot to snap a pic of that.  But it will def be duplicated at a future party.  





Cooper wasn't super into his cake.  He hasn't had much sugar before.  

It was a beautiful day so we played in the sprinkler and slip in slide.  After the crowd we got out "non popping" bubbles.  The kids loved it!  I wish they were closer.  My girls sure do love playing with Ridge.  
Happy Birthday, John Cooper


No comments: