Friday, March 13, 2015

First with my Forth

Sharing some of our first pictures with our sweet girl.  Today was a beautiful whirlwind.  Full of sweet moments, missing my bigs, loving the alone time with my baby, and memories of rushing Abe to NICU after his birth.  Its crazy the emotions that run through your head after giving birth.  So many things I don't want to forget.  The presence, the people, the chatter, and the quiet.
Opening her eyes for her daddy.
She seems so tiny.  
I carried her by far the longest of all our babies.
Ayla 36 weeks, Leah 37.5, Abe almost 39, and Emilia day before 40.
But she was almost our smallest (Ayla won- but come on she was 4 weeks early!)

her first selfie.
and my favorite.
the first of many snuggles

these big girls are already through the moon for you sweet girl


No comments: