Sunday, September 9, 2012

Favorites at half

I thought it would be fun to see what my kiddos favorites where at this age. Since all my kids are at "half ages" 6 months, 3 1/2, and 5 1/2.... Here it goes



 Ayla: 5 1/2 years Attends Pre-k everyday. Goes to dance & cheer classes and plays soccer. Her faves...
Food- shrimp
Movie- lorax
Place- brand new places
Friends- Lanie, Sophia, Meredith
Drink- sprite
Play- dolls
Outxide- play ball
Song- party in USA
When I grow up: doctor, dentist, cheerleader




Leah: 3 1/2 years Goes to dance & cheer classes. Loves to work on schoolwork at home. Her faves...
Food- strawberries
Movie- lorax
Place- theatre
Friends- Sophia, ava, Koen
Drink- pink milk
Play- baby puppy
Outside- swing set Song- break even, boat song When I grow up- cheerleader, mommy, chef



 Abram: 6 months
 Loves to stay home on mamas hip.
Food- mommy milk Movie- seriously
Place-exersaucer to poop in
Friends- sissies Drink- see food
Play- anything I can put in my mouth
Outside- laying in grass
 Song- Jesus loves me
When I grow up-ladies man?? ha

No comments: