Saturday, October 20, 2012

Fall Happenings

Trying to get caught up is proving to be difficult as I spend my days snuggling, nursing Abram, running the girls around to their playdates, school or activities, cooking and keeping up with dance.  But I promise myself I will do it.  The other day Ayla pulled out our blog books & photo albums and made me realize a few things....

1. I don't blog enough any more.  So many wonderful memories are in our books to look back at.  Its priceless!
2. I haven't printed or put our prints in our albums since before Abram is born.  Way before (hehe)
3. Photo books are behind by 2 years!  Eekk...

So Im on it today til my eyes hurt from staring at this screen... or my family needs me.  Whichever comes first

As of late, lots of fall laziness and busyness going on.
Gus got shaved again.  I am a bad puppy mom and can't keep him untangeled

Leah's buddy Ella came over to make homemade playdough.  It was really easy and kept their attention.  I love seeing these two together :)  Especially since I like spending time with her mama.

Looks who's self feeding!  
I can't believe he is almost 8 months old!
I will be updating his milestones soon, because he sure has grown alot these past couple months!



Love his great grandma

Loves of my life.

No comments: