Wednesday, October 24, 2012

No words necessary...

No words are necessary for this post...
Just a fair warning of the insane cuteness that follows!  I am not sure why I ever put down my camera.  These were taken last weekend, it was perfect fall-like weather.
















I love my family.  :)  I spent 4 hours last weekend finishing up photo books for the girls that I was 2 years behind on!  I am almost caught up on most of them, but still have alot of hours ahead to get myself on track.  I told Jeff the other day that I wouldn't be sad if a robber broke in as long as he didn't steal my family photos, photo books, blog books, or camera.  (or my family... of course!)  I just know that I will look back on these with fond memories of my husband and babies growing up!

3 comments:

Tera said...

Adorable! I always love getting pics of the girls in the leaves.

Ashley said...

Cuties! I wouldn't know what to do if I lost all my pictures or if they were taken either! I still NEED a fire safe to put all my photo books and pictures in.

Guatmama said...

I totally agree and don't regret all the shutterfly books i've made because if fire or other takes them I can reorder!! Your kids are adorable!!