Monday, July 8, 2013

Tennis Camp

Ayla started tennis camp this year.  
I wish I had something like this when I was young.  I have always wanted to be good at tennis.  I still do!  Jeff and his family played tennis all growing up.  He, of course, is really good.  Which is intimidating when you are not.  Its fun to see him helping out with our kids in sports now.  Time flies!

Daddy helping Ayla


First time hitting the ball.  Mamaw Owens is one of the head instructors.  


That's my girl working hard


This was their first week.  Every session the kids are getting stronger and more confident.  Jeff said last night they began playing a little game and Ayla looked strong.  She says she is really enjoying it.  I hope it turns into something she can do for a long time to come.  Hoping to take the whole fam out soon and teach mommy some skills so we all can play.  

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I love tennis! I hope Ayla continues to like it for many more years. Be prepared for family tennis matches:)