Saturday, December 12, 2015

Emilia Micah: 9 months

Emilia Micah: 9 months

You fit right in with our crazy crew.
I do not remember life before Milly...  and I don't ever want to.
You complete our tribe.

You are silly, spunky, snuggly, and sweet.
Lately, you are showing your bashful side and not really wanting to let others hold you.  I know soon enough you will not want Mommy so close. So I am enjoying it.

You like to chatter and talk.  Reminds me of Leah at this age.
You can say mama, dada, bubba, ay-a (ayla), bye
Using baby signs for "all done" and "drink"
You pull yourself to standing and do some cruising on toys and furniture.
Your crawl as turned into a very fast scoot on your bottom.
Sleeping is better some days and sketchy others.
You love food and prefer to feed yourself.  Most days you eat what we eat.



No comments: