Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I have...

Fixed breakfast, bathed the girls, picked up the house...
twice,
nursed a baby (mine), wiped many noses,
eaten the other half of Ayla's cold waffle leftover from breakfast,
dropped the girls to play with Mamaw, grocery shopped,
picked up the girls, let my littlest sleep in her carseat,
fixed lunch, read books, tucked Ayla in,
made homemade baked eggrolls- my mom's recipe,
and sipped on lemonade...
Wonder what the rest of the day has in store for me. It is only 2pm.

4 comments:

Jessie said...

You're funny! We don't realize how much we do on a daily basis until we sit and type it all out....which I'm going to avoid doing bc I don't have time to write a novel! Haha, keep enjoying your busy day;)

Leah Robinson said...

I have a few things on my to-do list if you want it, hahaha!! You go girl :)

Anonymous said...

that's what I call a successful day! but is it ever over? :) haha enjoy being a momma!

Brittany said...

Please come over and help me get some stuff done!!!!