Monday, July 6, 2009

My little girl is growing up...

This past month has flown by and I am realizing more and more everyday how much
Ayla is growing up.
Its sad to say, but I may have taken advantage of the time I spent alone with her before Leah was here. Now that time is pretty rare. But, I love spending my everyday with her.

She reminds me to put her sunscreen on...

She's getting braver in the pool. AND wears the cutest bikini...

Last year she wouldn't ride these and buried her head in my shoulder...

Today we went to the mall with Mimi and sissy. We rode the carosel...

Today also marked another milestone... but we'll blog about that later....

2 comments:

Brookeanne said...

It's amazing don't you think?! I honestly can't imagine not having another child, with how quickly milestones go by and how much I love each and every one of them. It sounds like we have some very mature older sisters on our hands... lucky us!!! :)

Chelsa said...

they grow up wayyy too fast!