Monday, September 19, 2011

Busy Weekend


Fall festivities are picking up for our family now. No more "what are we doing this weekend" because it seems we're bookin' up again! ha This weekend the girls rode in the parade and then went to the homecoming game with Jeff and myself.



The next morning we got up bright and early to go cheer on daddy and mimi. They ran a 10k at French Lick. They both placed well. The weather was gorgeous! We walked around, shopped at the fall festival going on, and hung out with family :)



My mom is awesome



So is this hottie :)



That evening was Leah's buddy "bop" (belle)'s birthday party

Aren't they sweet!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Chelsa said...

Sounds like ya'll had a good weekend!

The pics of Leah & Belle are precious!

Tera said...

I agree...I just love little friend pics like that! I also love the first picture because it just screams FALL!! Glad you had a great weekend.