Friday, November 7, 2008

Drum Roll Please.......

Well, today was the day. As Jeff has been explaining it- he says, it will mark which path our lives will take for the next couple years. He may be right, but really our lives are already set on a wonderful path.
We have two beautiful girls now in our lives now! That's right folks we're having a girl! :) I am in complete and udder shock! I really thought we were having a boy. It is still early so we're not painting the room or anything, but its a fun thought of having two sweet sisters close in age. Names have been thrown around for some time now-- but I don't know if I have clearence to release anything! hehe Baby Girl #2 looked great... cute legs (like her daddy), swallowing well, and wiggling like a wiggle worm!
Thanks for everyone's prayers! Have a great weekend.

10 comments:

Jenelle said...

Congrats!! I'm glad my girls will be close in age and have each other growing up. I'm sure your girls will be happy to have that too!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats, you'll little girls will have lots of little guys to pick from when they get of age that is!

Tera said...

Yeah!! (Now how did you get in and out of our office without me seeing you!?) Having 2 little girls is sooo fun! They play house and beauty shop, talk about princess and ballerina things, etc. You'll love it!

Brandi said...

you are soo good at just announcing these things on your blog!!! i've seen you twice now and didn't know til i read this!!!!!!!! i'm impressed with your ability to "keep it in"!! congrats! two girls are so much fun!!

Jamie said...

Congrats! Your in for an adventure! You will love every minute!!!

Jenelle said...

I'll answer the mayo cake question on my comment page so everyone will know the answer!!

Jen said...

Courtney,

That is so great! Siblings of the same sex are awesome--they will be the best of friends. Hey...give me a call--I got a new cell and lost previous contacts...I might be in town this weekend--would love to see you and your baby bump!

Leah Robinson said...

YAY!!!! CONGRATS!!! Sorry I missed this :)

Sapphire Sweets by Emily said...

Congratulations! Another beautiful baby girl! So much fun!

Amy said...

Congrat Courtney. Two girls are so much fun. My girls are 22 months apart and I would not change a thing. They play together so well and seeing Hayleigh helping Addyson is awesome. Good luck. Love ya, Amy