Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Prayer Request: Home

Calling on my blog friends to come together with me and my family to pray over the selling of our home. If you follow my page much, you know we've moved and currently have 2 magical house payments. As the holidays approach, I have prayed for this to not affect our family (too much) & for the family belongs in our old home.
We have delt with many negotiations recently and both parties have came to an agreement!
Yahoo. maybe. It still has to go through the rig-a-ma-row of selling a home. SOOO.. we are quieting our excitement and waiting to see how it pans out. In the meantime, if you have time please say a quick prayer for the buyer, realtors, & sellers (us) as it will be good for all parties.
Thanks!

2 comments:

Brandi said...

i know how it is to try and remain calm until everything is done!! i will be praying for everything to go smoothly!! (and quickly!)

Leah Robinson said...

We've been there hun! I'm praying for ya!!