Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Measuring up!

I recently got Ayla a growth chart. Its so cute! I really wanted to start it on her 18mo birthday- but days fly by so fast that day came and went. So I settled for a normal busy Wednesday night. What better time, really? :)

She didn't want to stand still and thought I was crazy writing on the "picture" on the wall. She is now 30 1/2 in tall. Over 10in longer than the day I first laid eyes on her. She sure looked so tiny then and so big now. One day I'll look back on this and she'll be 40 in and so on.... I guess that is a good thing, huh?

7 comments:

Brittany said...

How cute! I think every little girl needs one of those.

Chelsa said...

that's really cute! where did you get it?? i'd love to get one for the boys!

Leah Robinson said...

Oh Oh, I want one of those for the girls!!! Where did u get it?

Chelsa said...

i'm glad someone doesn't think i'm insane about having rls :) you made me actually feel normal! lol

Alyssa said...

Hey!! i just saw your comment this morning. School is alright. Really hard! I actually think i'm transferring home this coming semester. So I can get refocused and be closer to home!
Ayla is getting soo big!! =]& super cute!

Chelsa said...

Yes, I got pre-eclampsia at the end w/ B, so I'm kind of freakin out about it! I didn't have any swelling w/ him! No My heater isn't on! and they were still swollen this morning after sleeping all last night! They are tingly and SQUISHY! eww! I have fat feet anyway- so they are terrible looking!

Chelsa said...

i had the health dept. nurse come over to my office and ck my BP for me! it's only 110/80. it's still up from what mine nromally is, but at least it's nothing freakish! :) she said she'll check it for me anytiem i want at work so that makes me happy!