Sunday, January 4, 2009

Christmas Fun...

I guess better late than sorry. There has been so much to be thankful for this season that it has been hard to concentrate on the material gifts we have received. We are so truely blessed! Beware of the length and settle in.. I gotta learn how to do a slideshow!


Christmas Eve was always spend with my parents and brothers. We always have the most wonderful food ever. My older brother is a chef at the steakhouse in French Lick Resort. He definitely likes to spoil us with his emense talent of making beautiful and tasty food! My parents spoiled us with lots of wondeful things including a new vaccum set with tons of attachments & Ayla a new chair (so cute!). We let Ayla open the gifts from Mommy and Dada. She is at such a fun age. I suspect next year she will be opening all of Leah's for her too! Daddy surprised me with a brand new camera (Canon XSi)! I wasn't expecting anything of this scale from him. Oh man! Christmas brunch is always with my grandparents, which is what I look forward to all year. This weekend concluded our last 2 stops on the holiday train with Jeff's family's gatherings.


Ayla loved her dolls & playing with her cousins. Her and Leah are severly outranked!


You can see one of Ay's fave new toys is a rocking horse! Other gifts included a new kitchen, books, lots of baby dolls, a cool big kid chair, & a peddle car.

Too cool!

This holiday season has been the best not due to those gifts mentioned above, but the gifts I have posted previously about. Dec 26th the twins, Jackson & Noah, were born and thanks to many prayers and God's grace those boys are doing much better. Dec 27th Ella was born, our friend's little miracle girl. I have only briefly met her but she sure is cute! Dec 29th Koen was born and after a rough start is adjusting well to his life here with his mommy & daddy. Of course, I have had so much fun capturing sleeping babies on my new camera. But, I am most thankful for the health of these lil children who are sure to make a mark on this world.

2 comments:

Brookeanne said...

Looks like great fun and like Ayla made out like a bandit :)! I love the dress you're wearing in the pic in front of the Christmas tree, is that maternity? Too cute!

Brandi said...

that lil car looks like a ton of fun!!! ayla sure looked cute in her christmas dress and hat!