Monday, January 19, 2009

Leah's Nursery!

Oh my... I can not begin to tell you how I am falling in love with my little Leah's room. Its just coming together so fast! I have all kinds of pics from beginning to now of the room's transformation.
Paint was finished this weekend & my mom and I added some "special" touches to the walls today. (I don't want to spoil the surprise!) Crib is in place, but bedding is not washed. I have this thing- this jinx thing that Leah may come out a boy if I wash it. HA. So it will be washed after she arrives. :) I know... Im weird. No light fixture yet. And a few things need to be put on the walls. Otw, the rocker will not be moved in too soon bc it is Ayla's fave place to read and rock. Still haven't figured out exactly how to figure that out. But, we bought our chair with the intent we'd rock all our babies in it and be passed to each child. And that is the plan...
I will try to post some pics in the am. Id like to take pics in the am when the lighting is better. I hope I got you guys on the edge of your seat with anticipation!

3 comments:

Brookeanne said...

I'm so jealous! I bet it looks incredible and am looking forward to seeing the pics :)!

Chelsa said...

i saw your title and thought i was going to get to see the nursery! darn you :) i am excited for my ultrasound today, but also a little nervous for some reason, so if you could say a quick prayer for me i'd appreciate it :) i can't believe i am 32 weeks already! it seems like yesterday that we were trying and trying and trying... i try to remember that on the rough days when i feel like poop!

now get those pics up SOON! :)

Brandi said...

we can always take another peek to make sure lil leah's really a girl!! seriously, we do it all the time! dr wouldn't care at all!!