Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Ch..ch..changes...

We're making changes around here. Those of you who talk to me ever, probably notice most of my conversations include our current home project of moving our playroom out to make Leah's nursery & converting our guest room into playroom/guestroom.


Phew. Its tiring.

Old guestroom in Phase 1: deconstruction
Who knew in 4 years of marriage you could accummulate so much stuff?! Wow. Anyways, we're getting closer. We got Leah's crib home Sunday & I polished it up Monday! Its really pretty. Her bedding arrived Tuesday (Yay!). Again, nesting is consuming me!



Starting to make progress in "new" playroom: Need couch, painting the cabinet, & other small fun things Id like to do on the walls...

Now Im scratching my head trying to figure out exactly how I want to organize it, so Im not redoing it again in a month bc I don't like it. We're on a hunt for a nice pull-out couch to put in there so adults have a place to sit and guests can rest when they come in town. Any ideas, friends, let me know!

Before (up) & After (down) Leah's room- painting this weekend, then I'll unveil the bedding. It should come together pretty quickly as long as we get to paint this weekend
(xx cross your fingers)


I hope you will be dazzled and amazed with our progress pics. HA I forgot to take any prior to distruction, sorry!

6 comments:

Brittany said...

oooh crib looks really good. It was pretty not put together but even more beautiful put together.

Jenelle said...

Busy Busy Busy!! Good thing there's that 2nd trimester surge to get everything done!! Can't wait to see the finished pics, there's so many ideas for girls!!

Chelsa said...

looking good court!! :) can't wait to see it all done! hopefully i gave you your fix!

and don't worry about being prepared! i'm sure you are! i have so many diapers and stuff b/c while i'm at walmart i always try to pick something baby related up that we need so it won't be so much stuff all at once... it's hard w/ the second one and no baby shower! and then a grocery store in town here was going out of business and had diapers like 30% off and my mom AND grandma bought me some sooo that's why there is so many! :) it will be nice though since they go through them like i go through a bag of chocolate reese's (in about a min!) haha !!

Victoria said...

Hi Courtney!
I'm glad you found my blog! It's fun to know who our audience is, and I love being able to keep in touch with so many people via their blogs as well. Congrats on the new little lady entering your lives. These little babies are such a blessing!
Victoria

Anonymous said...

I just read your comment on my blog. I haven't really ever had to pump, which has caused me to not be able to when I decide to. I think my main problem is the pump.. I have always used my sister in laws manual one and need to invest in one worth something...

Tera said...

Can't wait to see it all finished! I'm sure it will be adorable! I love girly stuff! :)