Monday, October 17, 2011

Easy does it.

In desperate measures, I decided to unload my camera card (with 317 pics) on Jeff's work laptop. He's been kind enough to leave it with me most days, so I am not 'out of touch' with the world. In attempt to catch the blog up with my Life365 pics I am going to try to upload on blogger.



Easy does it. As to not overwhelm.



We thought it'd be funny to snap a fam pic as we all were decked out for the Colts one day. Gus gladly joined. But, I don't think he could see.


Ayla had another dentist check up. This time she went back all by herself without mama. That was more sad for me, I think. She did so good and Md gave her a good checkup!



I never thought Id be "that mom" who would put papers on the fridge, but ever since Ayla got into school its been really hard to resist!




1 comment:

Jen said...

My. Fridge. Is. Covered!