Monday, January 18, 2016

100 Days of School

Since having Emilia I have felt like I have not been able to do a lot of the fun things I would normally do with the big girls.  One of them being volunteering in their classrooms.  I miss seeing them light up when they see Mom in school.  

I finally got an opportunity to help in Leah's room.  They are preparing for the 100th day of school by painting 100 things of their choosing on their tee shirts.  I was impressed by how well all the kids worked.  They were silly and fun.  Her class seemed a bit louder and more spunky than Ayla's class in kindergarten.  I can tell Leah is a leader in class.  She finished efficiently and happily.  Her teacher asked to help other kids count and finish their 100.  I am very proud of my big girl.   


No comments: