Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Busy Day

I had a pretty busy day today, and boy am I tired. It all started with signing a contract with DCH. That's right, I am officially Courtney, RN again. hehe Don't get me wrong, the sound of me saying Im not a stay at home mom makes me cringe. I love being a caregiver, a nurse and a mommy. God has given me this love and I feel like its something I need to keep in my life. I plan on only working no more than one day a week to one day a month. Its truely for the love of my job, not money or anything else. Nurses are always in need and its sad to think that people would possibly not get the best care availiable. :) However, my #1 priority is Ayla.

Ok... I'll move on....

Later that morning, we had playgroup! Yea! We always have so much fun. :) We got to play with alot of kids, and when I say alot.... the room was packed!




Then we got the pleasure of spending some time with my husband's cousin and her family. We rarely get to see them, maybe once a year. Ayla hasn't seen her cousing Julia since she was 1mo old! The kids played outside and it was SO hot. I finally corraled them for this one shot!

Later that evening, we had our couples small group. (I told you we were busy) We look forward to it every week. Lately its been really hard to get together. This summer has been one of the busiest I can remember! Now that we all have kids its getting even crazier. It always calms down once school starts though... I thought Id add a pic of all the kids from our group. This was taken at our July cookout.

3 comments:

Mandi Knepp said...

hey girl,
...already got pics from yesterday! you're fast! my email is andreandmandi@yahoo.com

Chelsa said...

Court~ I'm so thankful for the cheerful & sweet nurses (and ppl in gernal) out there, like you :) You make the world a better place w/ your sweet personality and cheerful disposition!

Jamie said...

Courtney, sorry I missed small group the other night. My family life is very busy at the moment. I miss all of you and I hope you have a GREAT week!