Monday, July 21, 2008

Moments in time...

I love black and white photos. They have a certain feeling to them, as if you can go back to that moment in time. Rewind to that rainy afternoon, playdate, long nap, weekend at gramma's, or your honeymoon. This afternoon was so hot & humid we stayed in and played. Ayla is so sweet and funny right now. I just love every stage of life she's been through! Here are some moments in time, frozen just for you.....

I don't spend enough time just slowed down to realize how fast she is growing up. I want to be the best mom I can be for my children. It is the most important job a woman can have. I think most of us get swept away in the "day to day", then look back and think "woah... where'd the time go, what did I do that impacted my family's lives, who are my children looking up to". I want to make sure I use all my moments in time wisely.


3 comments:

Leah Robinson said...

I love B&W photos too! And you're right...moms need to slow it down a bit (including myself)...don't sweat the small stuff, and just have fun with our kids!!!

Chelsa said...

court! ayla is a doll baby! she is getting so big! you are right, it does go wayyy to fast!

Jamie said...

I love the pictures. She is beautiful. You are a wonderful mom and as Ayla grows up she will treasure your relationship even more.