Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Good Weather, Great Company....






Ayla & I recently joined a mommy's play group. Today was perfect weather to meet up and swim with our new pals. Its so nice having this bunch of mommies to talk to, ask questions, or just brag to! We are already looking forward to the next outing! That may be a week or so, until then check out our cuties.... I could bet we have the cutest kids group ever! :)
Hanging in the pool
Baby Aspen and Baby Meredith.... SO sweet!

It doesn't look like much, but this is post hug.
Emily and Ayla

I told you they were cute. I wish I had pics of all the kiddos... maybe next time? :)

2 comments:

Jen said...

How fun! I was involved with a playgroup in Jacksonville--well, actually two. One with women from church and the other one I had to "apply" for--but they became some of my good friends while down there. Looks like you have a great group of friends!

Chelsa said...

Court! Thanks for your sweet words- they mean more to me than you could ever know! I'll def. let ya know how my US goes!