Sunday, July 13, 2008

Helping Hands..

You obey the law of Christ when you offer each other a helping hand.

Galatians 6:2
This weekend we went to Cincinnati to help my bro-n-law move. They are expecting their first child, well any day now! Gina is about 38 weeks- glowing and beautiful! We have been craving some time to relax as a family, but we knew they needed our help! So off we went. Ayla was loving being spoiled since she was the only grandkid around! :) She was so cute, climbing into boxes and asking if we would pull her around- she'd say "vrroomm"! By the end of the weekend we felt great spending time with family and helping someone in need.


(ps. i so don't know how to flip it!)

When we got home, I recieved my confirmation for "Helping Hands for Mandi & Gabe". I was so excited to be able to give this family needed help! What a cool website. Whoever thought of it is very smart! Follow this link if anyone is interested...
http://www.lotsahelpinghands.com/c/605506/login/



On the way... in her big girl seat



Last time we'll see Aunt Gina before baby Ridge arrives!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cortney, I'll have to add you to my list, It seems there is someone new everyday. It's GREAT! Anyway, the picture thing is a hobby that have always loved to do, but recently just got a new camera and have been doing pictures for others on and off for about a year. I have been doing them here at the house, but it is great when someone has a cool location elsewhere. We run out of things to do here at the house. If you have any ideas or more info. just email me. abkn1@yahoo.com Looking forward to getting to know your beautiful family!

Sapphire Sweets by Emily said...

Hey Courtney! Welcome to the blog world! I love it! Good to see your beautiful family.