Monday, July 14, 2008

Under Construction...

For those of you following our story, most of you know we are currently "under construction". Recently, we were so blessed to recieve an opportunity to buy a home. Now... believe me we were not looking. We love our little home we live in now. When this opportunity came along we realized how special it could be to have a home we could bring all our future children into. Now that new purchase is being prepped for family living. :) I am so excited about it's possibilities and watch new things happen everyday! A wall moved here and stairs over there...our master suite was started. WOW- its amazing how God provides and what you hear when you are listening.



So, now we're waiting for the right owners for our current home to come along! Ugh. I know that someone will come and fall in love and take care of this home. Its beautiful and in a great neighborhood. If any of you know of someone, or yourself, looking for a home let me know. I do have pictures posted on my myspace page if interested! www.myspace.com/courtneyowensrn



Until then I'll try to keep everyone updated with pictures and maybe we'll do a big open house when all the craziness is done! Hope everyone is having a great week....

2 comments:

Jen said...

Congrats on your new home! That is so exciting! Are you building or remodeling? In Washington? The home you are in now is so cute, good luck on selling--I am sure you will find the perfect buyers!

Mandi Knepp said...

Courtney-
yeah.. I am glad I found you! I didn't know you had a blog. I will add you right now! Our kiddos are getting big! I can't believe how fast time goes. Thanks for your gift bag and prayers! You are so sweet. Enjoy that little girl and give her lots of kisses!
love
mandi