Saturday, July 19, 2008

Love is in the air...





This weekend we had the priviledge of watching friends share their vows. How wonderful it was to see two people come together in love and faith to be joined as one. You can't help but stop and think about your own relationships and how they make you feel. I truely feel so overwhelmed by how much love my husband gives me! I can not imagine my life without him in it.

Ayla must have been feeling the love, too. She is getting so big. She said I love you for the first time tonight. Now, I know you're thinking "Wow that's a mouthfull for a little girl". It sounded more like "I -WUV- ou" in response to Jeff telling her he loves her. It was so SO SOOOoo sweet! Oh man. She melts my heart. I gotta tell ya, I have alot of friends who are expecting and with my little one getting so big... I may be getting the fever! haha :)



I hope everyone is having a great weekend! Im so excited its only Saturday- that means my favorite day of the week is left. I love Sundays with all their glory... church, family time, relaxing, and hopfully a nap! :)



2 comments:

Jen said...

I love Ayla's face in the picture of the three of you--too cute!

Mandi Knepp said...

Cute family picture girl! You all are so beautiful!