Sunday, August 10, 2008

Another week down...

We started the week by heading to Evansville again to see lil William. I just couldn't help myself. So we took them dinner and spent some time loving on the lil man. On our way out of town we were able to meet up with Jennifer and her youngest Bryce. It was great. The kids played while we caught up on the last 5ish years.

Another week gone by sooo fast! I officially started my job this week. I only did some computer stuff and orientation time, but it seemed so weird not being with my little one. It was ok though. She was in good hands. My sis-in-law Julie will be her caregiver most of the time when Im gone and Im so blessed to have her. So why I was gone getting my hair done Ayla got to spend time with her cousins while they were home from school....

Wednesday came and our small group met again! I just love these guys. :) Lanie and Ayla are very close in age and are so funny together. We always try to catch their cute-ness each time we meet. Though Ayla got a little tired and scrappy and tried to bite her... what is this? Mommies... please help. She rarely does this- but I don't want it EVER to happen. ever. (Sorry Libby)We spent the rest of the week trying to get ready for our big trip to Ohio to visit family. Unfortunately, that was canceled.... due to my two sick ones. :)

No comments: