Friday, August 22, 2008

Updates...Yay!

The house is going along famously! We got our cabinets in the kitchen and bath. Walls are being painted. Molding is going up. Lights are being lit... Take a quick peep at the pics! We'll be at the house all weekend painting the bricks outside and prepping the bedrooms for paint. Stop on by if you'd like to visit and see it in person.

Full View of the Kitchen & Dining area

Close up of some of the cabinets

Master Bath (cabinets, water closet, shower door, & corner tub)

4 comments:

Brittany said...

Your kitchen is looking good! I still want to see it in person.

Chelsa said...

lookin good! i bet you're excited!

Leah Robinson said...

Oh it looks GREAT!!!

Thanks for the comments on my blog :) We are hoping to move in the next few weeks!! But you know how it goes LOL I will email you our location b/c I don't know how many people view my blog :)

Jenelle said...

Wow, I can't believe the change, it looks great, can't wait to see the rest of the house. How exciting!!