Thursday, August 28, 2008

Work, Boo Boos, & Pictures

Yesterday was my first official day as Courtney, RN back to work! haha It wasn't bad. I took a couple pics of Ayla to "show off" my little one to my co-workers. It was great seeing all the familiar faces and warm welcome. I was glad to know how comfortable I was and easy it came back to me. But, I can't say that I will be dying to go back again very soon. hehe I like being a mommy.


We had our church directory pictures scheduled for when I got off work. Of course, when I went to pick up Ay she had a little "accident". She fell into the table and had a huge goose egg on her noggin! Isn't that how it always goes though? I think they still turned out cute regardless!


After we had some pizza at Fat Boys. Man, I love that place! :) Here's a pic of Ayla's battle wound as we're waiting for our dinner.
ps. It really was bigger in person.... I swear!

4 comments:

Tara said...

Poor little girl! She's cute goose egg or no goose egg.

Chelsa said...

i love fat boys too :)

Jen said...

Man, that's a shiner! It's a wonder that kids make it!

Brittany said...

Love the editing site you gave me. So easy to use. Luke can snap some pics of your fam if you want and we can give you the CD and you can do what you want with them.