Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Woah...

Life is nutty... but that's ok. This long weekend was, well, long. We got a lot of things done and I feel like I am already counting the days til next weekend. :) I am finding myself not enjoying the outdoors as much anymore. Really ready for fall, because I do so love the fall weather. Everyone seems to be happy to move on from summer, leaves are turning (beautiful), cold football/soccer games, hot chocolate, sweaters.... aww *sigh. I guess I will just have to wait a few more weeks....

We are pressing hard to get things done around the new house. We finally we able to spend time over there. Saturday we got Ayla down for a nap in the packnplay while I cleaned the bathrooms --yuck, construction boys are gross! Jeff hung Ay's ceiling fan. All the duct work and heating/air was finished. And we painted some more inside, because its just too hot to finish the outside paint. Its looking really good! But, our job is never done. More pics to come soon as this week brings... carpets, more tile work, hopefully appliances, etc.

Sunday we had a family dinner with my in-laws. We had a great time... good food and games. We bought a hillbilly golf game (ok- that is what we call it) to play and Ay thought she was part of the action. Cute.

On side notes... Jeff's bday is coming up this weekend and I havne't a clue what to do. Any ideas? I tried to get Colt's tickets, but they were so expensive and bad seats. Also, Ayla seems to be learning new things everyday. She learned the baby sign for "please" but started to say it too. So precious- she will do anything for ice cream!

Pictures of family fun...

1 comment:

Chelsa said...

we call it hillbilly golf too :)