Friday, September 26, 2008

Whistling Dixie

My little girl whistles! ha. Is this weird, I don't know? Reminder: she is only 17mo old. I began noticing a month or so ago every time we whistled she would pucker her cute lil lips. Today I found her playing with her toys and whistling away! SO cute! I think its funny, my husband thinks she's a genius. :) Someone tell me... is this normal for a wee one to whistle? (Say that 5 x fast)

PS. Video to follow. Every time the camera gets out she wants to be the director instead of actress! But, Ill get it!

4 comments:

Jamie said...

Oh how cute Courtney! I want to hear her. BTW, the Mesker Park Zoo is nice, but it doesn't compare to Indy. The nice thing is it is only an 1hr. away.

Brittany said...

That is hilarious! Tell Jeff that I agree. Whistling so young sounds like a prodigy to me!! :)
I'll miss you all at playgroup :(

Chelsa said...

Hey! Yah that's why the "need" had a wink ;) beside it! lol. I agree a bouncy seat is a MUST! we loved it w/ B and luckily still have that! i did buy some diapers on sale and w/ a coupon last week :) makes me anxious when i buy stuff for the baby to get here! these first 16 wks have gone so fast and i'm afraid it's coming to halt and going to start slowing down! lol. hope you are feeling good!

Chelsa said...

Yes, I was super anxious too... I think once I was past like week 7 or 8 I calmed down though... realized that this pregnancy was going "normal"... I drove Ryan NUTS at first though and would go to the bathroom like every 5 min. to check and make sure nothing was goin on. lol sorry if that's too much info! It's really started going fast after my nausea passed! I am already wishing for March to be here, but trying to enjoy this pregnancy a bit, b/c it could be the last one, Ryan really doesn't want anymore kids after this... sooo guess we'll see!