Saturday, September 13, 2008

Busy girl

Those of you who chuckled when they read I was going to see American Idols in concert... give me a break! ha and PS it was amazing! Huge talent this year, great song choices, and just a generally happy crowd!
Our house is piecing together QUICK! We've got our kitchen totally put together, bea-u-tiful. We are just finishing up touch ups, some paint, and tile work. The tile work may still be going on when we move in.. its a pretty big job! Unfortunately, we've had water issues with some work that hadn't gotten done prior to the rain. But that is being handled. (I hope.)
Honestly, this week has been so busy, its hard to say really what took place. I started up my dance practices, worked, attended a funeral, went to a concert.. phew. Ready for a break.
I promise to post some pics of the house. Hope all is well with everyone else...

3 comments:

Jenelle said...

Hey girl! Could you tell me how to change the header wording? I want to make it bigger and different color? And maybe the font also? I can find it anywhere on settings. Thanks.

Jenelle said...

Thanks, I figured it by your directions! I would have never found those settings!

Tara said...

Thanks for the 'mommy' advice and comments. I will be coming home in 1 1/2 weeks, but I think I will just make the trip to the bookstore to find the book you are talking about. Plus you'll need your copy again (with the newest member of the Owens family coming)! Thanks again!