Sunday, September 7, 2008

Happy Birthday Daddy!



Yesterday was Jeff's birthday. He's getting to be an old man, just shy of 30!! ha. I like to tease. It was a pretty good weekend. We got alot done over at the house and its just getting closer and closer to being ready for our arrival! They will be drywalling the basement this week, then touch ups, then DONE! Time sure flies...


I have been feeling better lately, still the usual prego stuff, but much more bearable. Thank you for surrounding me with your thoughts and prayers. :) Just in time for my mom and I to see American Idol LIVE this Thursday!! Yay!


For now, enjoy your week and I'll leave you with a few fun pics from daddy's birthday...
This is cake heaven... YUM!
Yep.. that's my girl sitting on her potty.
No news yet, just getting "acquainted"!

3 comments:

Jenelle said...

Hey there watch what you say bout 30 year olds!! I'm just 8 weeks shy of it!! j/k! Glad to see the fam sporting colts jerseys, hopefully better game next week! Hopefully you keep feeling better and better, have fun Thurs!

Tera said...

She looks so cute on the potty! :) My girls both used the potty early too.
Have fun tonight!

Unknown said...

What a gorgeous family!!! Just wanted to send a little thanks for the prayers. It was only three days away from home, but we're so glad to be back and to have our baby back. Having your baby in the hospital is sooo scary and I hope nobody has to go through that. Congrats on baby #2---I can't beleive how big Ayla is getting already. Good luck with the pregnancy and keep in touch!