Sunday, September 21, 2008

Food, Fun, & Family

What a fun, but busy weekend. It seems to be a theme to our lives right now... "busy" HA I wish we had more time to devote to getting things done at the house. I know I keep promising new pics, and hopefully after our trip tonight I can repost some. It is just looking SO good. All we are waiting on now is to motivate ourselves to finish paint and tilework is still undergoing. No worries though. (PS anyone house hunting, seriously, ive got a good one!)

Friday we decided to put our work aside and cookout with friends. The Bean's hosting a wienie roast. It was alot of fun seeing the lil ones run around and play. Also, the mom's usually get to hang out but this time the dad's were there too! Good time, good food, good company :)

Saturday we spent all day with Jeff's family. His brother was home with the new baby for the first time so we had a little open house for them. It was alot of fun. He's a good lil guy! Plus, super cute. That evening the rest of the family stayed and we grilled out. Again, food is good! haha I not gonna have trouble gaining weight with this pregnancy!

Today was lil Wyatt's 4th bday (our nephew). We had a cool lil party for him, too. So, now we're home catching some zzz's before the Colts game. Ayla's snoring and making me kinda jealous so I think I may join her, but Ill leave you with some pics from our weekend.

Before & After Smores! YUM

Wyatt turned 4 & Ridge 2mo! :)

My poor jealous girl- what are we gonna do?

No comments: