Tuesday, August 12, 2008

15 months and counting...

Ayla had her 15 mo well-baby check today. It just seems like not that long ago she was 15 days old. Im not sure where the time has gone, but I know I never wanna go back. Life is wonderful being a mommy and sharing that with my wonderful husband. Though times are not always covered in daisies-- I love it! She weighed in at a whopping 21 lbs 6 oz & 31 1/4 in long (lil bug) she just got over a flu bug and her appetite is stinky so I was a little bummed not to see her tipping the scales more. She's always been "average" or 50% on her growth charts. That is just fine with me. We go through life so much hoping to be better, bigger, faster, or stronger than what we are. What's wrong with just being. God made Ayla so perfect... there is nothing "average" about her.


Ayla 1 mo

Ayla 15 mo

I had to add this picture of Ay and her "protectors". We spent the day at the park with her cousins Fischer & Whyatt before school started. They fought over who got to hold her hands, neglecting to realize there are two of them and she has two hands! :) Sweet boys...

2 comments:

Leah Robinson said...

How cute!!! She is getting so big :)

Jen said...

Cute post! Time flies, huh?