Sunday, August 3, 2008

We got a pool....









..an orange baby pool that is! Those of you who were planning your trip to our home for a swim date, well you still can, just gotta take turns. Ayla absolutely loved it! With it being so hot outside lately, I figured may as well treat her (and mommy) to a little relief from the heat.

Its amazing how excited she gets over little things like splashing or finding leaves in the water. I wish I had a zest for life like a child. I think things would be much simpler.

That is my goal for the week... to let go, feel the wind in my hair, and remember to take time to enjoy the many blessings the Lord has given me and my family! I'll let you know how it goes... haha


3 comments:

Chelsa said...

i might take you up on the breakfast offer :) except i don't really like breakfast food! :) haha

Jen said...

Look at Ayla! That's cute! BTW, I would LOVE it if you call me when you come to Evansville. I should apologize...I was going to come to Washington last week, but I ended up staying here. I was having problems with my computer and Travis was out of town so I was busy busy! Do you still have my number?

Jenelle said...

Hey I've loved viewing your pics of Ayla, she's so adorable. I just started my blog so feel free to check it out. I'm still figuring out how to customize it though!!
www.threefromabove.blogspot.com