Sunday, August 17, 2008

Our trip to Cincinnatti...

We finally made our trip to Cinci this weekend. It was a quick one, yet productive. We've got so much stuff going on around the house we decided to get back for Sunday to make some final decisions and squeeze in some much needed family time.

So here he is blog readers.... Ridge Allen Owens. wiggly. strong. loud. sweet. love him.



On our way home we stopped and found some great deals! We got some shower tiles WAhoo! (1/3 of the price we orginnally found! yay!) I can't tell you how stressful our shower tile-planning has been. It SO expensive. And to be honest, its a shower! ha But, I have to admit its kinda fun too. :) We also found a gap outlet 7 mins before its closing and I asked Jeff how much he loved me and if he would stop so I could power shop for 7 mins! He obliged, of course, because he loves Gap to. He stayed in the car with Ayla and I ran around like a woman on a shopping spree! Too bad it wasn't for free, but I did find a couple good deals in my 7 mins.

Now that we're home we're planning a trip over to the house to clean up and see what's next on the list to get done. Hopefully, Ill have some more pics up soon. Our contractor told Jeff yesterday that "We'll be moving quick this week". So Im sure we'll be seeing some changes.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Hey Courtney! Thanks for the encouragement. It's just hard for me because at the end of this semester Josie will be 1! By the way, I drove past your new house the other day....LOOKIN GOOD!

Chelsa said...

can't wait to see more pictures of the house! glad you got some good deals :)