Wednesday, August 13, 2008

For Brittney & Mandy..


We just got back from playgroup and I thought I would put a few pics on here for the Brittney and Mandy. It was really nice... just a small group getting together. All girls played well together and no meltdowns occurred, ate M&Ms (the pic of ayla loving them). All in all a great afternoon. We missed the other faces, but it was kinda calm and great to enjoy the weather out at the park :)


PS. Ayla is napping!


So for Brittney and Mandy... I got some great shots of the girls!


Meredith's first time swinging at the park! She really liked it...

Emily explored and was trying to be mommy and push her stroller! Independence.

3 comments:

Brittany said...

Thanks so much for the pics. It was really nice just hanging in the park. BTW Meredith slept for maybe 25-30 once we got home :( Bummer!

Tara said...

Your pictures are great - especially the one of Ayla at the top of the blog - such a clear and beautiful picture of her! I enjoy reading about your family from time to time - especially now that I'm off on maternity leave. As I've told Mandy and Brittany - I can't wait until we're able to move back home and join the play dates!

Sapphire Sweets by Emily said...

Glad my M & M's didn't give her too much of a sugar high! :) We had fun at the park. Ayla is such a doll!