Tuesday, October 7, 2008

100 things you may not know about me...

1. I love to scrapbook, but am terribly bad at it.
2. I have a serious fear of birds. The beady eyes are just too much for me. Sadly, I lovingly nicknamed Ayla my little bird because of her noises she made as a newborn.
3. Im not a real, real blonde (big shock- i know). I always tell people my natural color is "sandy blonde", truth is, I haven't seen my natural color since junior high.
4. Fall is my favorite season.
5. Pedicures are my weakness.
6. I love to exercise, but haven't been to a real gym since I was prego with Ayla.
7. I would choose carbs over desert most of the time.
8. Becoming a mommy was never scarey to me.
9. I dance and sing really loud in the car. ROCK ON!
10. I love movies that make me cry, and once I start I can't stop. I cried all the way through Titanic and the whole way home! I refuse to ever watch it again.
11. I still love to rock Ayla to sleep. :)
12. I can't sleep without a sound machine and a fan on.
13. My toenails are always painted.
14. I love to cook and bake, but hate high maintenance recipes like pie crust.
15. I have never mowed in my life.
16. I have certain tv shows I become engrossed with and have watched from the very beginning... Prison Break (woah), SYTYCD, American Idol, & Greek, House.
17. I am not grossed out by anything, but sputum.
18. I have seen dead people. (c'mon Im a nurse)
19. I am an admitted shop-a-holic.
20. I have to be in the mood to eat steak.
21. I played a cave woman in my 3rd grade school play in which I was bopped over the head with a plastic "cave club" and drug around by my pig tail. Great learning experience...
22. I am a worry wart, and often worry about worrying too much.
23. I have a small tattoo of a flower and am ok with that.
24. I am very competitive at board games.
25. I co-authored a story with friends in 6th grade. I wish I knew who had a copy of that. I bet its hilarious!
26. Most see me as outgoing, but I am really cautious.
27. I like to take care of people... friends, neighbors, my baby, strangers. But, I hate taking care of my husband when he is sick.
28. I love to dance.
29. Jeff and I have always joked about having 6 kids. Before his grandmother passed she said it will be 6 girls..... eek! ha
30. When I get nervous my belly hurts.
31. I love my husband more than I thought I could.
32. I hate doing the dishes, they taunt me.
33. My closet is full of pink and green items.
34. I own countless numbers of old navy flip flops.
35. Apples made up 50% of my diet while I was pregnant with Ayla.
36. My family used to spend Christmas with Mickey. We would travel Christmas afternoon and vacationed at Disney several years in a row.
37. I hate it when it doesn't snow on Christmas.
38. I am full of good intentions, but have to push myself to get it done.
39. I hate to be late.
40. I have never lived outside of Indiana.
41. Parking is not my specialty. Never paralell parked.
42. I still jump to get into bed- you know... so nothing can grab my feet.
43. I talk in my sleep.
44. I get frustrated really easy.
45. I hate to vaccum, but love love love carpet lines.
46. Jeff and I are thrilled about baby #2.
47. Decisions are not easily made by me.
48. I yell, but hate when others do.
49. I am deathly scared of heights, can't even look at a ladder!
50. Soap Operas are dumb, but I am glued to Guiding Light everyday.
51. Sorry if I don't return your call for a few days, its not my specialty.
52. I love to eat out, especially for lunch dates.
53. Jeff and I haven't had more than 3 "dates" in 17 mo.
54. I strive to pray more bold prayers.
55. I have not read a book beginning to end since college except pregnancy & child development books.
56. Proud Republican.
57. I am very opinionated.
58. Nap time is my safe haven.
59. Did I mention, I love to nap too?
60. I am a picture taking junkie.
61. I probably have a picture for every week of Ayla's life.
62. My favorite scent is the smell of Ay's hair.
63. OMG, love to text.
64. I hate the taste of milk, but love cereal.
65. I have aracnaphobia & otherbuggaphobia, too.
66. I rarely get to shower every day.
67. I love watching cartoons.
68. Gilmore Girls brings me to my knees. Hil-ar-ious
69. My mom is one of my best friends.
70. I used to kareoke online with my friend Jen to Mandy Moore "Candy"- & we were good!
71. I was voted "Biggest Flirt" in high school... eeek!
72. I rarely talk to people from high school.
73. I get anxious when attempting to mail a package? Don't ask...
74. I am not a morning person.
75. I am afraid of needles, but give shots for a living.
76. My fave color is green.
77. Coke is way better than Pepsi.
78. I went to a New Kids of the Block concert and slept in a NKOTB sleeping bag!
79. I feel the Boppy was the best invention for Mommies.
80. I feel the pacifier was the best invention for babies.
81. I make clippies (bows) for my daughter's hair- so cute!
82. I rarely leave the house without some sort of "face" put on. ha
83. When we go somewhere new or visit friends I change Ayla's clothes.
84. I love when Jeff, Ayla, and I match for church.
85. I cry easily, but not as often as I used to.
86. I have no musical abilities.
87. Hoodies take over my closet.
88. I layer my shirts almost every day... no reason, just do?
89. I love family dinners.
90. Christmas & Easter are my favorite holidays.
91. Mashed potatoes & Bobes breadsticks are my ultimate comfort foods.
92. Lasagna is my favorite food, but I refuse to make it. (see #14)
93. I love taking long walks. Especially in the fall.
94..... Ok... Im tired. Im not that interesting.

4 comments:

Tera said...

We have a LOT in common! :) WTG, Ayla for peeing on the potty!!

Chelsa said...

i love reading these :)

Mrs. Davidson said...

I was pretty proud to read this and find that I knew alot of this stuff about you!

Jen said...

Ha ha...loved reading this! WHAT is sputnum?? ...and the Jen you mentioned, is that me?? I remember singing Candy in the car while we cruised around Montgomery (oh boy!), but not online??? Maybe a different gal with a cool name? Haven't talked to you in awhile--hope everything is well. Oh BTW, I lost all my contacts, give me a call sometime so I can put it back in!