Monday, October 27, 2008

So Sorry!!

I wanted to apologize greatly for not following what I promised. We have officially been in the house for over 2 weeks. It seems like longer! It is very much "growing" on me and maybe slowly becoming home sweet home.
There are multiple reasons (excuses) I have for not posting the pics I promised. One, haven't taken them! Ah... I know, but I want ALL the boxes gone and who has time? 2. Our internet is still not up (jeff- mowed down the line!) which means if I had taken pics I couldn't dl them to my comp. I current play on Jeff's laptop with an internet card. Yay for modern conviences. and C. I guess we are "breaking in" the house because we've had multiple mishaps and not so good stuff happen. Im just trying to take it in stride and not feel defeated. But, Im ready for normalcy!
Thankfully, we are all looking forward to Halloween! Pumpkin carving and trick or treaters. I think we may even take Ayla out on Thurs so we can see all our visitors on Friday! :)
So, I hope you forgive me. Just wait- when I get it all figured out you'll be sick of all the pics I post!! hahaha :) For now, I ask for all additional prayers for our old home to sell. We had stuff fall through so it is still sitting waiting for a good family. Also, for this home. We currently are having sewer issues- oooooooooouuuuuuu! I will not elaborate.
Thanks, have a great week & safe Halloween!

3 comments:

Jenelle said...

Hate to hear your having issues with the new house. But just remember it's short term and in a few years it will be forgotten and it will be Home Sweet Home! Hang in there!!

Shannon said...

I've been praying for your home to sell... we had ours on the market there in Washington, so I know how not fun that can be... You didn't mention worry... but I had to really fight that, and often do when it comes to money :( - and a phrase that helped was to cast my cares on Jesus. When I worried, I would say out loud... I cast that on Jesus... and in the moment of worry often had to say it more than once... but it would always help.

Chelsa said...

i was never this tired w/ b! i'm 20 almost 21 weeks and i'm still this tired... i think if it was going to let up it would be around now since i'm not huge and out of that stinkin first trimester. i really give up and have gotten some good tips from people. i agree it's probably preparing us for the longgggg nights ahead! brycen was an angel and slept great through the night so i'm sure this one will be TERRIBLE... i doubt i could get TWO good babies! lol. i'm still hoping though! lol