Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Perfect Evening



I rarely post more than once a day, but I just couldn't help myself!! Since we'll be without Jeff for the weekend I wanted to pick pumpkins before he left. After he got home from work we went to the pumpkin patch. Something that I have said I want to make a tradition of yearly. Ayla was hilarious! She loved looking at the "balls" (pumpkins) and tried to pick every single one up. She'd grunt and say "up". :) What a great night...

(top pics are halloween 07 ayla-51/2 mo and ayla 17mo)






As you can see Baby #2 is starting to make its debut on my abdomen! Not so pretty right now! Otw things are going well for the pregnancy, still not feeling the best but I know it will pass soon. I can feel stretching which means everything is doing what its supposed to be doing! :)
Now get off the computer and enjoy this fall weather!

No comments: