Thursday, October 16, 2008

We're in....

Well, we have sure been busy!! Last Sat we moved 90% of our home over. We have the BEST family ever... they worked all day and it was worth it to come home to a place that was somewhat organized and put together. All week we've been "adjusting" to our new surroundings, trying to clean and organize, and slowly finishing projects that need finished. We still have a long way to go before it is a finished product. But, its slowly becoming home. Our other house is still on the market (boo). We have had a couple interested buyers, but nothing that seems promising. Please continue to help us pray for that! Hope everyone is having a great week...

Our internet is still acting funny-but I will try to post some pictures and updates soon!

7 comments:

Shannon said...

Hi Courntey! I don't know if you'll remember me or not... we introduced ourselves at the meeting for youth at ACC... quite a while back... I check out your blog via Jenelle's... and knew you were moving behind my parents... Just wanted to say congrats on the move - that is always a lot of work! Hope you enjoy many years of making wonderful memories there!

Will keep your other house in my prayers!

Jenelle said...

Yay your in!! I wish it was still swimming season so you could just walk out your back door and join us! They'll be plenty of that next season though I'm sure!! Good luck organizing!! can't wait to see pictures!

Brittany said...

Glad your getting adjusted. I texted you the other day to see if you were home because Mere and I were out on a walk and were close to your house. I am anxious to see it now with your stuff in it!!

Chelsa said...

yayy for being in your new house :)

Tera said...

Congrats on the move! Hope you are all settled in soon. Lots of prayers for selling your house soon!

Tara said...

Congratulations! Can't wait to see some pictures of the new place - what a great time to move and get things settled before the Holidays. You will have so much fun decorating!

Tara said...

I did get the book and I'm loving it! Thank you for the suggestion. It gives me fun developmental activities to do with him each week and also talks about relevant topic for his age.