Friday, October 3, 2008

Potty Time


This is a little late, but I had to post it anyways... after we got back from our "perfect evening" (see last post) Ayla was pulling her potty from its corner. I thought well, its been awhile since we tried.

So I went on to undressing her and putting her on the potty. Me giving her the best potty pep talk I could give she sat and sang and enjoyed pretending to blow her nose on a piece of toilet paper! ha I told her to stay as I left the room to change my shirt. I came back and Jeff said "she went!" I couldn't believe it! She really did it! She was so proud, and we were too. Just 17 mo old and trying to potty like a big girl. :) So far its just been a fluke, bc she hasn't gone again since. But it was still a monumental occassion....

1 comment:

Chelsa said...

I read an article about that story! It really is amazing. I think that father was also the one that said he knew his daughter was in Heaven, a better place, so there was no way he could hold a grudge... wow, really amazes me!