Wednesday, November 9, 2011

24 Days of Thanksgiving: Day 8 & 9

Day 8:
I am so thankful to be pregnant. There are so many wonderful women out there to deeply long to carry a child. Not to mention the stress that comes along with infertility or miscarriage. Its ugly. My heart aches for those women. But, I trust in our Lord, who is consistant and knows what is best for us. Today, Ayla laid on the couch with me and sang to my belly "Jesus loves Me" then looks up and says, "if you get real close the baby can hear me". So blessed.


Day 9:
I am thankful for technology. Technology fars surpasses anything I can comprehend. Even though its over my head I can still order food, gifts, and services for my family, email/msg/chat with friends who are far away or just down the road, find recipes and inspiration to better make my house a home, and so much more. I do feel like alot of evil goes down on the internet, but a whole lot of good too :)

1 comment:

Erica said...

You are so sweet. I truly love and appreciate people like you that celebrate your wondeful blessings while thinking of us that struggle with infertility. you have such an amazing heart!