Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011




These are the 3 measly pictures I have to show for this years Thanksgiving. I am Seriously slacking! I wasn't feeling great. I guess I will use that as my excuse for now. :) But, in all honesty, it was a whirlwind day. Two dinner a few hours apart, lots of family to visit in little time, not to forget our black friday tradition.

The above pics were taken at my parent's house where my beautiful mama hosted the most.delicious.meal I have EVER had. It was so good in fact I ate seconds (or thirds) even though I was feeling exceptionally nauseas. It was the only meal I ate all day! So good! We headed over to Jeff's parents house for the rest of the evening to talk and play with family. The girls had a fantastic day.

The hubs & I met up with great friends for our now annual trip to Edinburgh for black friday shopping. It was superb again! The company outweighs everything- though the deals are sweet too.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: