Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Hello, God?

I feel like I don't share enough about our lil babe to be. Its so easy to see Ayla and her accomplishments & brag. I can't help but connect my relationship between my unborn daughter and my relationship with God.
Alot of times its so easy to go to Him and talk and "brag" about the wonderful stuff I see, touch, and experience in my life. But, what about the unspoken miracles & plans He has for me. Why does it take me til it smacks me in the face to thank Him or ask for his help?
I know life is busy, but there is no excuse for me to not place Him in front of every single situation in my life. So why not start now?
Lord, Thank you for the day, for my life, my children, for the air I breathe. I pray that I can be more aware of you in my life in every situation. I know you are patient and unwavering...
As far as my sweet, baby girl #2.. we are already so in love with her. My belly is becoming increasingly round & pregnant. hehe Ayla kisses my belly and calls her by name (hopefully, can announce this offically soon) & Daddy loves playing classical music for her before bedtime, the same one we played for her big sissy. I long for the day I can feel her move inside my belly. I can say this thought consumes my thoughts most of the time. Paitence is a virtue.

1 comment:

Chelsa said...

how true that is! (patience is a virtue). one i normally need help with!