Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Updates

Hello All! Just an update on the happenings around here.... Getting ready for the holidays has proved to be a bit tiring! But, Im hoping that we'll be able to relax (haha) when the time comes. :)

Lil baby girl #2 is moving around alot lately. Its SO great be feeling her tumbles and kicks. Daddy was even able to feel her last night. YAY!

Ayla is growing up so fast and such a sweet girl. She is speaking more and more daily- she loves to repeat things and is always polite saying "peas & tank ou". I got a break today from my lil toddler, my sis n law watched her so I could visit a friend and do some Christmas shopping. It was really nice, I got alot done, but Im tired! We just put Ayla in bed and she waved her babydoll's hand to me as she and daddy went to her room. SO CUTE!

Oh yeah... we SOLD our house! :) So thank you for all your prayers.

1 comment:

Leah Robinson said...

CONGRATS on selling the house!!! Praise God!!! Sounds like you're a little busy bee!! Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!